Sunday, January 18, 2009

You Should See...

Items for sale on Etsy that have struck me as fantastic:

Balancing Cat Card



I think if I received this clever card from Pocket Studio, I'd want to display it on my desk instead of just putting it back in the envelope like so many other cards.

Power Line Plate



I'm not sure why this plate (and the other Power Line wares) from Urban Soule calls to me, but it does.

Keep Calm and Carry On Spoof Calendar for Men



You can probably learn much about me just from knowing that I prefer the mens' version of this print-it-yourself calendar from little brown pen to the womens' version.

Oops Coasters



One of the things I like best about Etsy is coming across incredibly clever (a word I seem to use often when talking about items on Etsy) products like these industrial felt coasters from Studio Wonjun.

2 comments: