Saturday, December 27, 2008

You Should See...

Every so often, I will be posting items from Etsy that strike me in some way or other. Things I don't end up putting on my favorites list, but things I feel should be shared just the same.

Shy Tree Spirits



From almapottery, these little guys are just beguiling. I want to put one of these little sweeties on my window ledge, but I'm sure my cats would murder it in a matter of days.

Silver Rabbit Charm



This lovely bunny is from pinksupply, and it makes me think of one of my favorite books of childhood, Rabbit Hill.

The Whimsical Art of Hidden Eloise



This is just one of many beautiful illustrations at HidenSeek. They all have a little bit of magic in them.

Three Graces Cameo



From labellesavage, this necklace puts me in mind of the Paris sections of the HBO John Adams miniseries, which I have been watching obsessively. I can picture this around the neck of Abigail Adams as she attends an opera in Paris.

What Etsy items strike you as too good to keep secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment